In case of a warranty claim, please visit the original retailer where you purchased your Armstrong tires from. If you are unable to return to the original retailer, you can locate your nearest Armstrong retailer at armstrongtire.com/dealer-locator or simply visit your nearest tire servicing facility for a professional evaluation. For claims specifically related to road hazard, call our toll-free number at 1-844-806-2111.
What do I do if I have a warranty claim?
What kind of warranty coverage do I have with my Armstrong tires?
Your Armstrong tires come with the following warranty coverage:
- Workmanship & Materials: If you experience any defects or failures due to the way our tires were made, we’ll replace them 100% free of charge within the first 12 months, and give you a prorated credit toward the purchase of new tires for up to 6 years.
- Worn Tread Replacement: If our tires wear out before their stated mileage warranty (if they have 2/32” or less of their tread remaining) we’ll replace them with comparable Armstrong tires on a prorated basis.
- Road Hazard: If your tire is damaged by road hazards, we’ll help cover its repair or replacement. During the first two years of ownership, we’ll reimburse up to 100% of the original purchase price (with a $200 limit per tire). If the tire can be safely repaired we’ll cover those costs up to $20 per tire.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: If you get a flat tire and need help putting on a spare, for the first 2 years after you purchase your Armstrongs, we will reimburse you for that roadside assistance up to $75 per tire.
- 30-Day Money Back: No questions asked.
Do I need to activate my warranty?
If you have not yet activated your warranty, don’t worry. All Armstrong tires comes with our comprehensive warranty coverage. However, we encourage you to fill out our tire registration form at armstrongtire.com/register which will automatically register your tires and your warranty at the same time.
Does Armstrong provide roadside assistance?
Yes, please call our toll-free number at 1-844-806-2111 for access to a roadside dispatcher 24 hours a day, 365 days a week. You must have a useable spare tire and are responsible for towing or other parts and services unrelated to tire damage. For details on coverage, download our warranty terms and conditions here.
Where can I find details on Armstrong’s warranty?
Details on warranty coverage on passenger car tires can be found here.